Sunday, February 10, 2008

SBDD13 Oh Happy Day!

The scrapbook Designer Diva challenge at SCS was to do a progressive page. This was a bit of a challenge because I have never scrapbooked in the 8.5X11 size.


In a progressive page you start with a 6X6 layout: The little frog is 3-d in that it has 3 layers. It is so cute!
Then create an 8.5x11 page using the 6X6 page:

Then finally to create a 12X12 page with both the 8.5X 11 and 6X6 pages: (with hidden tag)














Layout with tag out:
Stamp Set: Pond Pals (Sweet N' Sassy Stamps)
Paper: CTMH CS Clover Meadow, White Daisy, Sunkiss Yellow, Crystal Blue
Ink: CMTH Archival Black (love it)
Markers: CTMH Kiwi, Clover Meadow, Crystal Blue, Key Lime, Black
Embellishments: Black Designer Ribbon Rounds Gingham Pattern, SEI button, green staple, Cowboy dew Drops, Pop Dots
Layout inspiration from Cherish-CTMH page 116!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I love the lily pads border on the left and the darling little frog on the right. Great job on your page!! I made one last night for the SCS challenge too, but I haven't posted it yet--hopefully tonight. It was my first time making a progressive page too--and I really enjoyed it.

Jessica Smith said...

so cute I've never even heard of these before guess i need to try it out tfs.

Maren said...

What a fabulous idea! Love those little frogs!

Lori said...

Your pages are adorable. It's funny just a week ago I created a page of my own using this very same layout from the cherish book.
It's a fun layout with so many possibilities. Visit my blog, I'll get mine posted soon.