Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Mail Call! What a RAK!





I love the TJ newsletter and its techniques but nothing compares to the 1-4-1 swap that we do each month. OH MY! I got my card from Suzann and I want to be her partner every month! Isnt is simply Wonderful! I am lucky to have her as my partner this month too-we swapped last month too! Enjoy!

Suzann's blog can be found at www.suzannssmallworld.blogspot.com

Anyone interested in a Stamping Bella image Swap? I have 2 different stamsps but would love a few more. I am willling to swap my images for yours-I have giftabella w/hat and emmybella! Let me know and I will get something worked out on this. Just cost you a stamp and a few stamped images! Thanks!

1 comment:

MelissaS said...

I'd love to do an image swap! I have Bookwormabella, Fixafella, Veggiebella, Cakeabella, Sweetybellas and PMSabella. Let me know if you'd like some :)