Saturday, February 2, 2008

Card Puzzler Swap Results Jan 2008

I was the hostess for Round #1 of the Card Puzzler Swap on the CTMH Consultant BB. For those of you who do not know what that means is the hostess makes a card and then only sends the pieces (no bases) of the card including stamped images to the other players. Each player gets enough pieces to make a card for the hostess and one for themselves and trys to complete the card very similar to the hostesses. I loved this card layout when I saw it on a stampers blog so the sketch for this card is not mine! (Sorry cant remember who you were)
Here is my sample:


Here are the cards from 4 of the 6 players:
From B Gorton:
From J Coleman
From J Schlangen
From J Macke

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Gerianne! Can't wait to see what arrives. I struggled with this one for awhile with a layout. Love the other ones!!
Jaime

Maren said...

What a fun idea!!