Thursday, February 28, 2008

How much is that Doggie in the Window?

Today over at SCS the Ways to Use it Challenge was to use music as your inspiration.

This has been the song in our house since Monster Jam only it is sung: "How Much is that 'Taz'zy in the Window?" after the Taz monster truck. So in honor of the tune I made this card. This is the Valance Card from the Origionals Program by CTMH.

If you have a hard time coming up with card ideas be sure to check out Close To My Hearts Card Confidence Program on my website here: http://gerriannarmstrong.myctmh.com/WebSites/Templates/MyCTMH/Template1.aspx?PageID=39411&CatalogID=178

It is perfect for the beginner card maker and stamper!

1 comment:

belle d. said...

for cuuute! oh my geriann! i love this card. i love all of your cards, your work is gorgeous! thank you for the comment on my blog. that is my second adhesive remover~the first one is far too yucky to post a pic!lol! you have a great blog. abrazos my ctmh sister
bella