Sunday, February 24, 2008

New stuff!

One should never feel guilty about spending 2 weekends in a row papercrafting (scrapbooking, stamping, card marking etc) and not posting any of the wonderful new creations on your blog- YEAH Right!


I had a great time making some great cards. I made a mini album 9X9 that I will post once the photos are in it and also a 6X6 that is going to my sister-in-law who lost her bewloved kitty this weekend.



I will bore you no longer here is the goodies! Lots of SCS challenges and inspiration! Thanks everyone for sharing your lovely artwork. If I have recreated or taken your idea as a starting point consider yourself a master cardmaker because I loved your card so much I had to have one too!










2 comments:

JenMarie said...

These are just FABULOUS!

Erica said...

great cards...esp liek the red one!