Sunday, February 23, 2014

2/23 Use Your Stash: Layout Cutting Guides for Ustream Class

Here are the cutting guides for tomorrows Ustream Class.  As you have seen by now I am able to broadcast now to my blog via Ustream and I am working too on a facebook stream on a fan page for my blog.  Lots of fun things coming your way.   I will be using the Timblerline Workshop on the Go Collection from CTMH and the matching Compliments.  These layouts are from the Make It From Your Heart Volume 2 How To Program.  Its a great deal for only $7.95 US.

 You will need:
1 sheet - 12X12 patterned paper #1
2 sheets of 12X12 two-sided patterned paper #2
1 sheet of 12X12 two-sided patterned paper #3
2 sheets of 12X12 Solid Card Stock Color #1
2 sheets of 12X12 Solid Cardstock Color #2
2 sheets of 12x12 Solid Cardstock Color #3
1 sheet of 12x12 solid cardstock color #4
8 sheets of 12X12 Cardstock for base pages. (I'm Using Kraft Cardstock item # Z1375)

Embellishments from your stash:
Buttons, Brads, Ribbons, Chipboard Pieces, Ephedria Pieces, matching stamp sets.  Pull out those things that you love but have been hording.

 Here are your cutting guides:











No comments: