Friday, February 14, 2014

2/14 Request Complete! More Cards Sue, Just for YOU!

So I finished my cutting guides for the CTMH Make It From Your Heart Volume 1- How to Program.  I love how the cards turned out and they are coffee theme and also with a little different lid on the Famous T Box.  We will be doing this class in March so plenty of time for you all to get your How To Programs!
I will be using the Make It From Your Heart Volume 2 for the layouts on 2/24/14 Ustream Class.  You guessed it-I will be doing a cutting guide for you as well to get the most out of your paper.  So excited.

As the sketches in the Make It From Your Heart How-To Books are copyrighted I am uncomfortable posting each card separately and the Part 2 of Mondays 2/10/14 Ustream Show is being offered only to those who have purchased the Make It From Your Heart Volume 2 from me in the past or currently.  If I were to do an in-home gathering I would be able to show and do the cards and each would have walked away with finished projects.  So that is my plan.  if you click the link above you can purchase the How-To Book on my website and I will share the link and the password for the private Video.  This will again be how I will be offering both the layout class on 2/24/14 and in March 2014 Cards Class.



I think this project turned out so cute!  I so love the coffee theme cards!  I will show in person on my Ustream Show on 2/17/14.  We will be doing something similar in March 2014.

No comments: