Wednesday, February 12, 2014

2/12/14 Valentines And More

I am so grateful for those who joined me on Monday for my Ustream Class where we used the Make It From Your Heart Voluume 2 from CTMH to make 12 valentines and my cutting guides.

As the sketches in the Make It From Your Heart How-To Book are copyrighted I am uncomfortable posting each card seperately and the Part 2 of Mondays Ustream Show is being offered only to those who have purchased the Make It From Your Heart Volume 2 from me in the past or currently.  If I were to do an inhome gathering I would be able to show and do the cards and each would have walked away with finished projects.  So that is my plan.  if you click the link above you can purchase the How-To Book on my website and I will share the link and the password for the private Video.

Here are the two sets of cards that I have created.  Next on my list is a set of Birthday Cards.  Love this template!


4 comments:

Estelle from Hernando, MS said...

Bring it on I need birthday card ideas also.

Unknown said...

yep they are up next on the agenda! Such a versatile project

Sue said...

Gerriann can you do cutting guides and cards from volume one of the how-to-books. I love the cards in that volume also. You have really inspired me to do cards again and with the step by step instructions that you gave us, it really made it seem possible. I love all of your work and hope you continue with your easy to follow instructions!! Thank you so much for all you do for us!!

Unknown said...

Hi Sue! You read my mind and I am working on the cutting guides right now. I have some really cute Summer Stamps that will arrive tomorrow and will be sharing them as soon as they are done. I will be doing a similar ustream on those in March.

Thanks for letting me know what you want it helps me out a ton!

Gerriann