Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Creativity Is Flowing

I am finally getting around to posting some creations that I have been working on! Enjoy!

This is a double pocket card using the December SOTM from CTMH. I love the colors and the Denium Days paper pack. Colors are Autumn Terracotta, Honey and Jeans paper from the paper pack. Thanks to pat at technique junkies for the great directions from your monthly newletter bonus. It was fun and a nice way to stuff a great deal into invitations (which I will be working on soon for Harrisons 5th birthday party!



I fell in love with this christmas paper from Basic Grey called Figgy Pudding! I made a couple of christmas cards for inspiration but then made the most beautiful 9X9 Accordian Album with the rest of the paper. I need to take some photos where I have some nice "clean" space to get the shots right. It is so pretty-I dont want to give it away! Luckly I made a 2nd one for a friend for Christmas using the Genuine Boy line and was able to get the cutting guide just right for it. I love it too. The stamp sets used were Christmas Scripts and Christmas Wishes, paper is Basic Grey and accents are CTMH and Heidi Swap (clear stars).



At our local scrapbook store (just love scrappers attic) they created a mini album using manilla file floders cut down. I created the one I bought from a kit and thought I can do this with stamps and CTMH paper- here is my final result. I love the leaves (Natures Vein-CTMH) and the letters are stickease from the sampler pack colored with black and autumn terracotta inks-CTMH, I used Liquid Glass for texture, and used the paper and stickease from the Expedition paperpack, and well as ribbon from the Autumn Terracotta Ribbon Rounds. I guess I could have said that all are CTMH unless otherwise noted.

This is all for now. Hopefully I will get the photos of the 9X9 albums done tomorrow and get them posted! Have a great night all!

No comments: