Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Blog Candy Challenge Card

There are a few rules when you do a challenge card. First you must read the directions all the way through. I was so excited to have time today to get this one done for Confessions of A Stamper that I got ahead of myself. The only thing that I got right was baby blue (CTMH Heavenly Blue) and Brown (CTMH Chocolate) and the layers of 5 or more. I will try again later with a new card for the challenge.


This card was inspired by a card in Take Ten created by L. Grandlund page 132.


Stamp Sets: Playful Flurishes, Friendship Blessings
Supplies: All CTMH unless noted

Paper: Chocolate CS, Heavenly Blue CS

Ink: Chocolate and Heavenly Blue

Accessories: Petwer Brads, Chocolate Organdy Ribbon, Prima Light Blue Flowers, and finally kisses from DH

1 comment:

Erica said...

really like the colors in this card...great job!