Monday, February 25, 2013

2/25 Sorry No Ustream Tonight

So there will not be a Ustream Show tonight.  I know many are disappointed however we have to remember why we are creative and what purpose it serves.

 I do my weekly Ustream Show on nights when Mr. H goes to Cub Scouts because its quiet in my house and I do not think that it takes away from my family time.  (Ok, I am on the computer a bit much but we all are in our house.)

I was so excited when it was shared on Laura's Show and lots were asking when I was on.  However this week while my plan was to finish the album it is important for me to be at this event with my family.  I will be finishing up the album next week.  Then we will do a couple of layouts and move to a mini album using the Buzz and Bumble Close To My Heart Paper Collection.  So excited...it has bees and dragonflies!

Here is a photo of Mr. H auction Cake and a layout that finally has photos.  The pre-ordered layouts will be ready to mail tomorrow afternoon to those who are interested.  Paypal notices will go out too!  Enjoy your evening!





No comments: