Thursday, January 15, 2009

Remember Me?

December came and went in berms of snow and snow days from school. Harrison turned 6 years old. It is really good for the routine to be back to normal again.

I have been teaching at A Stamp 4 All (www.astamp4all.com) and loving it! I have loved meeting everyone and hanging out with them. I have been creating and collecting supplies too! So here are a few projects to share with you. I hope to be able to update my blog a few days per week. At least that is my goal.

I participated in a SCS Pirate Layout Swap and here are my pages:















I am teaching this Love Mini CD Album using the New Valentines Bo Bunny Paper:



1 comment:

cate said...

thanks for signing up as a follower of out of the hat scrap challenge.... please email me outofthehat.cate@gmail.com with your address so I can send you a RAK

Cheers

Cate