Sunday, January 25, 2009

Birthday Present for Barbie Lover!!


I made this clothing storage/organizer for a girl in DS class at school for her birthday. She turned 6. Her mom loved it. I am sure that you wont believe it either but I could not find any Barbie wrapping paper anywhere I spent 3 days looking for it. I wanted to cover the box with it. So I had to settle with some outfits from a paperdoll book that the neighbor found for me as everyone was looking for the wrapping paper in thier closets. DS classmate loved the box and since she recieved a few new Barbie outfits with accessories I am sure that it will be used.

The box is from Creative Imaginations. Love them. The tag is a tag from the CTMH Brag and Tag Album stamped with watermelon and bubblegum ink. CTMH Believe alphabet, outlined with black legacy writers. It was a fun project.

DS went to a second birthday party this weekend. I made a really cute play area for her littlest petshop animals and polly pockets. I will try to get that posted in the next few days! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! The clothing storage organizer turned out really cute! As always, you did an awesome job Gerriann! =) Does not surprise me in the least...very cute! Sorry you could not find any Barbie wrapping paper. I can't wait to see the rest of your creations on here...keep em coming!
One of your biggest fans!!!