Saturday, November 8, 2008

Leaving- Close To My Heart

Dear Friends,

It is with a sad heart that I will be resigning as a consultant with Close to My Heart effective immediately. I love the company, products, friendships, and all the wonderful blessings that my involvement has been with Close To My Heart and the Stamping Tweekers Teams.

There are some truly bright things in my family’s future. My son has started Kindergarten in an Integrated All Day Kindergarten Class where he is very successful.

I have also joined the staff as a Volunteer Parent Advocate for Families Together for People with Disabilities. I finally feel that I am able to help other families through the hidden paths of social services to get the things that they need to provide opportunities for an independent successful life for their loved one.

Taking time for my family and those things that are dear to my heart is the one great blessing that comes from moving forward.

For your Close To My Heart Supplies needs please feel free to order from one of my very dear friends, Kara Schmidt. Her website is www.karaschmidt.myctmh.com or call her at 509-324-2903.

I will be teaching papercrafting projects at the Stamp 4 All in the upcoming weeks. Check out their website www.dawnsastamp4all.blogspot.com for projects, dates, and times.

Thank you again for all you wonderful support and friendship the past 3 years with Close To My Heart. I look forward to chatting with each one of you and sharing my new adventure with you. Check out my blog to learn about what I have been up to: www.scrapandstampcreations.blogspot.com

Sincerely,
Gerriann Armstrong
509-279-046

1 comment:

Vicki said...

I'm sorry to see you leave CTMH, but I'm glad that kids will have an advocate so they don't get left in the cracks. When my kids were little I was very involved with C.H.A.D.D. promoting awareness and teaching classes for teachers to understand disabilities a little better. Thank you for being willing to take on this humongous task.
Vicki Sullivan