Saturday, May 17, 2008

What do you do at 3 AM?

CREATE! I made these cards this morning as I was wide awake at 3 AM! Enjoy!

The first card is for my MIL for her birthday using the InkyDoodle Sketch for the weekend. A little different but the basics are the same.

The second card is my version of the card puzzler card for this month. I added the scrap paper for a leaf, ribbon, safety pin, and the stamped image and sentiment. I like how it turned out! Hopefully Jennifer M will too!

The third Card is the for the Stamping Bella SCS Challenge #28 both the sketch and Color Challenges. I love this card!

The fourth card is also a Stamping Bella SCS challenge #27 both the sketch and the color challenges. Colors are a bit wild but pretty and for my aunt for her birthday!

The last card is for Beates Weekend challenge. Again my sentiment is not the right size but I loved this paper and sentiment from Cosmo Cricket!

Leave me a comment and tell me which is your favorite!


2 comments:

suzann said...

3am - You sure are creative for such a silly time of night ;-)

All the cards are great, but I love orange and blue, so the third one is my favorite! But, I really do love them all.

Jena said...

These all turned out great! I love to create in the middle of the night, too - no interruptions from the kiddos ;-)