Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Blog Candy Winner is.....

#24 Mandiannie!

Please send me your snail mail address to davearmie@comcast.net and I will send out your shoebox full of goodies.

Thanks for everyones birthday wishes to Dave.

I accomplished a great deal on my scrapbook weekend...however I have a class tonight and I hope to get photos of my secret sister gift (I got the neatest Family Chipboard Book) and also the file folder mini album and the stack of layouts that found photos. It was a huge success!

Jamie-I got my prize thank you!

2 comments:

InkyAndScrappy said...

Your welcome!!

Anonymous said...

Cool! I'm sending you an e-mail. Check to see that it doesn't end up in your junk mail for some reason. (they usually don't but I had one land there once when claiming a blog candy and missed out on the candy)
I'm so looking forward to getting this!