Friday, March 7, 2008

Love the Doctor!

My Dh took my DS and I to the doctor this morning and I am relieved that he was able to give me something to help my immune system deal with this flu. The cough is the worst -just hurts to breathe deeply cause a cough will come- but some RX cough medicinewill help to loosen everything and moisten the tissue to make it easier to cough in the next few days. He checked out my son and said yep hes got it to and started him on some medicine to shorten its life in him. I hope to see my craft room by the end of the weekend but I need to be so much better before next monday! Have a good weekend!

Gerriann

2 comments:

Carolynn said...

Sorry to hear your not feeling well:(.
Get plenty of rest and I'll say a prayer that you'll feel better tomorrow!

suzann said...

Oh, I hope you get to feeling better soon. This crud is no fun.

About those stamps! I'm the one confused. I started out with the Easter set you sent, but went in another direction. Then, I promptly forgot which CTMH stamps I used. oops:)