Friday, December 21, 2007

My little guy turns 5!- Blog Candy too!

So my Christmas Eve Baby will be turning 5 on Monday! Where did the time go!

So in honor of his birthday I am offering some really cool blog candy!

You could win:


From Close to My Heart: Winter 2007 On My Mind Booking Set, 1X1 Acrylix Block and 12 pewter paperclips (4 each of 3 designs) Connections Club Rewards!

Rules to Enter: (must have these things as a bare minimum)
1. Create a Card 8" X 4"
2. Use the follwing colors: Chocolate, Sweetleaf, Twilight, Buttercup, and Colonial White-See the colors on my CTMH website to try to match them with what you may have in your stache of paper: http://www.gerriannarmstrong.myctmh.com/
3. Have mulitple layers- at least 3
4. Include metal embellishments.

Upload the finished card to your blog/website and email me the link or email me a picture of your card, including the details of what you used.

Winner will be picked by my soon to be 5 year old son on December 28th-the day of his party!

Good Luck!

No comments: