Saturday, December 1, 2007

My Creative Space!

So here is some great photo of my scrap and stamp space that my husband took for me!
I love the drawer units! I got them at the Habitiat store (they have a surplus store to make profits for the non-profit organization) for less than $18 each. I have 35 total drawers which used to house college student clothes but now scrapbooking and craft supplies. I was smart and labeled the drawers in the beginning (yes I have that much stuff!) so everything I bring home has a home of sorts. Enjoy!


Seeing these photos make me feel like I better get busy and get some of the projects done so that I have more space for the new stuff coming out on January 1st from CTMH. I am working on project for my class on Wednesday!
I participate in a monthly layout group at the local scrapbook store. It is great to keep fresh with the new products on the market. The layout below is 1/2 of the 2 page layout from November putting my CTMH spin on it.
Well I posted these photos as my entry in Maria's blog candy celebrating her 1st year anniversary! Congratulations Maria!
Also we were asked on the Card Inspired by Maria to let her know about a blog we feel is one that is inspirational but not well known. So my nomination for that is On My Refrigerator Door!
http://www.efridgedoor.blogspot.com/. She has the best birthday card for a 5 year old using the CTMH Numbers Solos! Thanks for your inspiration Amy!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Hey Geriann! Wow you've got as much stuff as I do! LOL! I love being surrounded by my craft goodies.

My goal for the new year is to use every piece of item I bought for the past 3 years since I've started stamping. Yeah, right!

Where's your "peace and calm" item? Every craft room needs something calming to help bring calm to the chaos!

I added Online Refrigerator Door to the inspiring bloggers list!!

Thanks for participating in my blog candy!!

Maria

The Ballards said...

Wow! I know this was FOREVER ago but I just found this post and THANK YOU!!! You are too kind to give my lil ol card such compliments! Thank you thank you!
Amy B