Sunday, October 28, 2007

Creative Projects

Well I have finally recovered enough to post some artwork to show my upcoming classes as well as just some general fun things. I have learned so much from others via thier blogs on card making that I feel like I can create a few things in the days ahead. I have a cute mini album that is in the works right now once the liquid glass is dry I will try to get the 3 different ones that I have done posted.

For now enjoy this z fold card:and tag I did at a gathering on Saturday. Everyone loved them and they went home happy and sparkly-Got to love Prisma Glitter.

Details:
Stamp Set: Snow Friends CTMH November Stamp of Month
Paper: CTMH Just Chillin' Level 2 Paper Pack
Ink: CTMH Archival Black, Ocean, Vineyard Berry
Embellishments: Prisma Glitter, Pewter Brads, White Daisy Ribbon
Punch: SU! Corner Punch





No comments: