Monday, July 7, 2014

CTMH 2014-2015 NEW CATALOG Details

NEW CATALOG UPDATE:
So I have been working on how to be fair in offering catalogs to everyone.
I am so excited about the new catalog!
For customers who have placed orders totaling $100 or more since January 2014 will receive a FREE catalog, FREE New My Recollections Paper Sampler and FREE Shipping. I will email everyone who qualifies for the Free Catalog no later than Thursday 7/3/14. There are 8 people who qualify this year for this BONUS offered by me.
For customers who have placed an order of any amount since January 2014 will have the opportunity to purchase the catalog for $7 including shipping and the New My Recollections Paper Sampler.
For customers who would like to purchase the catalog and receive that paper sampler the cost is $15 including shipping.
For Customers only want to purchase the catalog cost is $10 including shipping.
Payments via paypal please.
This opportunity is only available until 7/20/14 so that I can order the catalogs and get them mailed out to you prior to the Catalog going Live on August 1st, 2014.
Questions please email me at davearmie@comcast.net

No comments: