Thursday, January 30, 2014

February 2014 Theme: Use Your Stashe

February is almost here!  I have been thinking a great deal of what I wanted to do while waiting for the new and exciting products get to the market after CHA.

I have decided that we will be having theme months for the next few months so that you have some idea of what is coming up.  So for the month of February during my Monday night shows we will be "Using Our Stashe" at 6 PM PST at Gerriann's Scrapbooking Show

I would love to list specific projects but that leaves little room for "Oh My...I've got to do that" projects.  I will still be focusing on small projects that can be done easily in one sitting (i know Martha-don't laugh).

The focus will be to use up those paper collections and embellishments that you love and pet each time you come across them.  I have a few of my favorites as well.

We will be making Valentines and my "Famous" Box for those keepsake valentines for kids both big and little alike.  It would also make a cute gift of a variety of cards for all occasions.

We will be working on an 12X12 Altered Canvas similar to the one I created while at CHA with some new Fiber-Castell Design Memory Craft products.

And finally we will be creating some cute and fun Cub Scout Layouts doing some old fashioned paper piecing.

So start thinking about what you would love to use for these projects.  Try to keep it mostly from your stashe.  I will be giving away some prizes for those who are working along and make a dent in your stash.

Toni and I will be offering another "Try-It" special in March.  The Tombo "Gerriann's Favorites" Try-It Adhesive kits will only be available until 2/3/14 with payment.  Everyone should have their orders no later than Feb 10th as long as the glue pen comes off of back order.  We are super excited to share these specials with you!

If you have any questions feel free to drop me an email at davearmie@comcast.net
Happy Crafting!


No comments: