Sunday, June 24, 2012

Roxie Purse Mini Album


Roxie Purse Mini Album Supply List
June 25th, 2012 at 6:00 PM PST


These are the items that I used to make this album.  This is a wonderful project to use up the bits and pieces of embellishments left-over from other projects.  I highly recommend that you choose a non-directional pattern paper the first time you cut out the 10 page 6X6 pages for this album.  That way you understand where the pieces are.  The template that I am using for this project is from Close To My Heart Reflections 6X6 Scrapbooking Program which is retired currently. 

You will need:
1 sheet of 12X12 Patterned Paper or Random Stamped Paper
1 sheet of 12X12 Patterned Paper that coordinates with the first page
2 Sheets of 12X12 coordinating cardstock or Patterned paper with a subtle print (This make 7 of the base pages for the 6X6 mini album
2 sheets of 12X12 Patterned Paper for the outside covers
2 sheets of 12X12 Cardstock for the inside covers
2 sheets of 8X8 Chipboard pieces
1- Zutter Antique Silver ¾” O-Wire or Similar binding machine
1 purse Handle available at Scrapadapadoo

CTMH Supplies available at my Close To My Heart Website:
Z1398     Wings Ribbon Assortment-Retired

Here are some detail photos of each of the pages in the album.













Come join us on Monday June 25th,2012 at 6:00 PM PST on Ustream to Create this album along with me!

2 comments:

DWD said...

Have been trying to get on Ustream for almost an hour. Not sure if there is a problem on that end or if it's my end. Very frustrating!!! I've never had trouble like this before.

Flight Booking said...

I especially like the butterfly pen. This is really good art.