Thursday, March 15, 2012

3/15 Welcome! New Subscribers!

I keep getting notifications of new subscribers here on my blog!  Welcome to everyone!  I do a weekly Ustream Show (and some impromptu ones too) on Monday Nights at 6:00 PM PST on my Ustream Channel:

Gerriann's Scrapbooking Show

I would like to welcome the newest member of my Close To My Heart Team:  Kelsey! You can find her blog here!  So happy you joined my team!

Scrapping with Kelsey

I will be featuring the Exclusive Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge on My Ustream Show on Monday, March 19th, 2012 at 6:00 PM PST.  This is the cartridge that comes with 3 stamps sets and 3 packages of dimensional elements (chipboard pieces) that Kelsey got FREE ($99 value) when she joined my team this month!

You can get in on the deal too:  Here is the link to my Website!
Be A CTMH Consultant and Get get the FREE Exclusive Cricut Bundle!

See you all on Monday Night!

Gerriann

1 comment:

Exam Cram said...

In my point of view You sure did put a new twist on something that Ive heard so much about. And How did you manage to make a blog that as smart as it is sleek?