Monday, January 28, 2008

Valentines Theme Projects

Life Has been so crazy this past week. It was my birthday and I guess I just got overwhelmed. I had every intention to post these photos when I got the projects done however here I am at 1:30 AM on a Sunday night posting everything! Crazy! Most of the projects were inspired by other blogs and sketches at Splitcoast and Technique Junkies! Let me know what you think!

Here is everything I created. There is a 2 page 12X12 layout titled True Love inspired by the CTMH Consultant BB, a Mini Legal Pad with monogram for my sons teachers, a transparency sheet milk carton (that my son got a hold of before photographing), a altered starbucks bottle, and 5 cards. I will post the layouts in a seperate post for all to see and you would get to see both pages!


Close ups of the projects: Everything is CTMH as these are cards and projects for classes coming up in February!











No comments: